We are going to have to let this one play out with only 3 days remaining....a 42% move up in stock price...That is why we have spreads
With the stock trading as of this blog around $21.90, We just have to wait this one out. To close it out now would be somewhere around $1.50 - $1.70 DEBIT.....The worse we can get hit is $2.50 DEBIT if stock closes above $22.50 on Friday. Let's see how this one plays out today. We will hold our position and see how it plays out.
I will keep you posted