It looks like the bounce off of the 1230 SPX resistance did not follow through today, as it was our hope that several of our positions ( DIS, XOM, SAP ) could have continued their sell off from Monday.

Unfortunately, that was not the case and we retraced almost 75% of what we lost on Monday.

With expiration fast coming upon us, we may have one last chance to lessen our losses.

The SPX tested that 1230 price and immediately dropped down to close slightly below it today.

However, with only three (3) trading days until October expiration, Unless the SPX 1230 area becomes a resistance and a price to begin some profit taking, we might have to take losses on ( DIS, XOM, SAP and potentially PRU as well.)

Since we are near are maximum loss on those trades above. It is at least worth holding these trades for at least one more day to see if the overhead resistance on the SPX will hold and potentially lead to some profit taking that might soften the blow of our current losing positions.

We could have reduced some of the loss had we closed out yesterday, however hindsight is 20/20, hence that is why we still have DIS, XOM SAP and PRU to contend with.

During the next few days, we might be sending emails out during market hours to close out one or more of the positions on DIS, XOM, SAP and PRU, as we will almost definitely have to close them out at least by Friday anyway.

In the meantime, let's hope for a failed retest of the 1230 SPX area tomorrow and some profit taking to lessen the losses. In addition, AAPL missed expectations for the first time in two (2) years and was down over $27 afterhours.
Tomorrow could be interesting, but we will just have to wait and see how the markets react tomorrow.