We will probably have to adjust one or more positions on Friday, if we do we will probably roll them out to next month and include them in March Portfolio #2, along with a few additional recommendations this weekend on Sunday.

We will also be adding several plays to our Portfolio #1 as well this weekend.

However, more pressing will be which positions we close and which we will roll out until next month.

You might get some instructions tomorrow by email if we decide to act earlier.