Sorry for the late report, but I was watching the futures market tonight and deciding whether to close the IR SLW and even APKT positions.
DJIA Futures are down around 50 points and S&P500 around 5 points
So I am going to at least hold through the opening tomorrow and we will
go from there.
Depending on what type of market response we get tomorrow, we will determine what action to take during the day, if any, in regards to SLW IR and APKT.
You will be emailed of any action if we decide to act.
There were no put plays of any consequence on our existing positions with adequate premium to recommend.
I will continue to look tonight, but I doubt there will be any candidates.
If I find any you will emailed before the opening tomorrow.
Remember: MCM September 2012 recommendations start this weekend.