==================================================

FINAL MCM OCTOBER 2013 Disposition of open positions for Friday's expiration.

==================================================

Portfolio #1:

Positions that may need to be addressed and potentially closed tomorrow.

MSFT(calls).

MSFT(calls) -The MSFT(call) spread is currently $0.08 out of the money and as of now might be the only issue that we might have to deal with before the final bell.

The current MSFT October $35 call is currently selling at $0.11 - $0.12 BID/ASK. You can look to close the MSFT OCT $35 for something around that amount, or hold the position throughout the course of the day and look for some further premium decay and close it later during sometime during the day or wait until near the end of the day and if MSFT looks to close above $35,close out the position before the end of the day or if it looks to close below $35, you need do nothing.

Positions that are out of the money.

NEM(calls), BPOP(calls), ANF(calls), M(calls), TCK(calls),GRPn(calls), CLF(calls), JCP(calls),MTW(calls) - are all over $1.50 - $4.00 plus out of the money and with any type of normal day, they all should expire worthless tomorrow.

So, the only real issue that we should be watching in Portfolio #1 is the MSFT October $35 call.

=====================================================

Portfolio #2:

Positions that will need to be addressed and potentially closed tomorrow.

CLX(calls), XOM (calls), BMP(calls) and the YELP (calls).

CLX -The CLX October $85 call is $0.25 in the money and and selling for $0.45 - $0.55 BID/ASK.

If we don't a little help tomorrow on the down side, we will probably have to close it out before the close.

The biggest fear is a gap opening to the up side the could force us to pay a lot more to close out the short CLX $85 call position tomorrow .

Watch this one closely. You may chose to act anytime or see how the market reacts tomorrow during the day.

Bottom line here is the CLX October $85 is was $0.51 ($0.45 - $0.55 BID/ASK) going into tomorrow.

The biggest fear is a gap open, don't be afraid to close out the position if you fear the gap open and the continue follow through in CLX, however if CLS should close $0.25 lower tomorrow , you need do nothing and the position would expire worthless, but you will have to close it out before the close if the stock looks to close above $85 at tomorrow's close.

Positions that are out of the money, but on the watch list that you MIGHT have to deal with tomorrow.
XOM(calls),BHP(calls)and YELP(calls)
.

XOM -The XOM October $87.50 call is just $0.02 out of the money so there is no question it must be watched and might definitely needed to be acted on. The XOM Oct $87.50 call closed at $0.23 ( $0.22 - $0.24 BID/ASK ).

However, because it is on the watch list and so close to to being in the money, keep an eye on it.

You can chose to close it out for around the $0.20 -$0.30 on a flat to soft opening, but after that you will need to decide if you want to hold through out the day and maybe close it later with a BUY STOP slightly above the then current price, or hold to near the close and dispose of it accordingly.

If XOM looks to close above $87.50, you will have to close out the short Oct $87.50 call, however if XOM looks to close below $87.50 near the close you need do nothing.

BMP -The BMP October $70 call is still $0.90 out of the money after a $0.91 gain today, so unless we get another $0.91 run up tomorrow we have a better than decent chance to have the BMP October $70 call expire worthless.

YELP -The YELP October $70 call is out of the money by $1.10, but more volatile hence, we need to keep an eye on it.
a $1.10 plus move to the upside is not out of the realm of possibility.

YELP(calls) of all the stocks on the WATCH list in Portfolio #2 , going into tomorrow this is out of the money, this is the one to watch closest.

If we get a flat or down opening this might be a good one to put a stop slightly above the opening option print tomorrow.

All of the remaining open call spread positions in Portfolio #2 (YELP(puts), DE (calls), DO(calls), )are all anywhere from 1.50 - 6.00 points out of the money and should all expire worthless tomorrow, unless an unforeseeable event should transpire with any of them.

That would be called "Murphy's Law".

==============================

Portfolio #3:

We have NO issues going into tomorrow that are in the money, but several that are close.

Positions that are out of the money, but on the watch list that you MIGHT have to deal with tomorrow.

TTWO(puts), JNPR(calls) and ABX(calls)

TTWO - We have an iron condor on TTWO and the concern looks to be the TTWO(put)side as it is $0.15 out of the money. The stock has a low volatility so there is a good chance we can wait this one out.

Notice we have a BUY STOP on this one, as well as the JNPR(calls), which brings me to the next issue to watch on Portfolio #3.

JNPR - JNPR(calls) are $0.32 out of the money, and eventhough in the middle of the week the stock closed slightly above $21 on broker upgrades, it has pulled back. We are looking for the stock to close under $21 tomorrow and if that looks to be the case, we will need to do nothing as the $21 Oct call would expire worthless, our only concern is if the JNPR $21 call is threaten with a potential close above $21 at the close, if that were the case we would have to close out the $21 call before tomorrow's bell to end the session.

We need to watch this one, but I think we should be okay unless something bazaar happens tomorrow ( You know Murphy's Lawish events ), which I have a strong feeling should not happen.

ABX - ABX(calls) - The gold miners and gold prices were getting pretty beat up until yesterday ABX made a nice move and almost went on the watch for the first and only time this month. We still have a $0.50 cushion and if gold does not repeat the same hughe move today, tomorrow, we should be okay with our ABX short $19 call. The short $19 call is currently trading at $0.03. I think we should be okey here, as after hours ABX is trading at $18.46 a few cents lower going into tomorrow.

All of the remaining open call spread positions in Portfolio #3 (CVC (calls), TTWO (call part of our iron condor ), VVUS (calls), CDE(calls),MRVL(calls) )are all anywhere from over $1.00 - 2.00 or more out of the money and should all expire worthless tomorrow, unless an unforeseeable event should transpire with any of them.

EXPIRATION CAVEAT REMINDER:

As usual, if for any reason any of these issues look to close in the money before the close tomorrow, if they are not closed out and are even just $0.01 in the money they will be assigned, meaning, if you have short puts, you could have stock put to you that you probably do not want and if you are short calls you could have stock called away from you that you probably do not have.

We will be adding several more positions for the November expiration in all three (3) portfolios this weekend and we We will begin following the MCM November portfolio positions in the watch list starting Friday after tomorrow's October option positions go off the board.

The MCM November 2013 watch list and portfolio will begin posting after tomorrow's close.