With 2 1/2 weeks remaining until expiration, it makes no sense to wait that long for $.10. We're not necessarily going to sell a new position immediately. We will keep our options open (so to speak). If the market comes back down, we can sell the March or April $37 put. It all depends on how far it retreats (if it does).
It seems that $37 has become a pretty solid support level for the QQQQs. We may move our near-term put positon up to that level to capture a little additional premium.
That's it for now. Have a great day and trade smart!