Well, the futures look like mierde -- again. I believe this is part of a process and I will be holding onto the Feb. 1300/1290 bull put spread.
There are some who will choose to close the position and I completely understand. If you can salvage a few dollars, you might be better off.
However, I'm hanging on. If/when I decide to act, you can be assured I will let you know. We still have a long long time to expiration.
Some of you who were unable to get into the March 540/530 RUT bull put spread may have an opportunity this morning. Before you just blindly place the order, look to see if you might be able to lower the strike prices to get an extra measure of safety.
Take care, double check your option symbols, and keep a clear head. Don't panic.