Option Investor
Updates

LET'S WAIT

HAVING TROUBLE PRINTING?
Printer friendly version
Good Morning Gang,

Based on the volume yesterday, it appears that few, if any, of us got filled on the Iron Condor suggestion from Sunday's column.

Personally, I tried a good part of the day yesterday with no success. I adjusted the strikes slightly and adjusted the credit limits, but it was not meant to be. I have canceled my order.

I suggest (officially) that, if you still have an open order, you should cancel it and until after the market finishes reacting to tomorrow's Fed decision. Then, we can start our scaling in process with a new set of strikes and credit limits.

Let me know if you managed to get a fill. If so, I will follow the trade in the newsletter. If I don't hear from you, I will assume that nobody got filled and move on to the next opportunity.

Take care and trade smart!

Mike



Couch Potato Trader Updates Archives