RUT June Iron Butterfly Closed.
This morning's quiet start to the day allowed us to exit the RUT June Iron Butterfly for target. A summary of the position and closing details, follow:
Original Position entered May 18
- SOLD RUT June 1250 Call, 17.50 credit.
- BOUGHT RUT June 1300 Call, 1.65 debit.
- SOLD RUT June 1250 Put, 24.12 credit.
- BOUGHT June 1200 Put, 8.50 debit.
Order was filled as an "Iron Condor" for $31.47 net credit (all four legs).
Additional Order to cut Deltas on upside:
BOUGHT RUT June 1310 Call
Order for extra long call was filled for $1.25.
Position closed May 27:
- BOUGHT RUT June 1250 Call, 13.77 Debit.
- SOLD RUT June 1300 Call, .85 Credit.
- BOUGHT RUT June 1250 Put, 22.90 Debit.
- SOLD RUT June 1200 Put, 7.50 Credit.
Closing order executed as a single order: BUY " Iron Condor" .
Net Debit to Close Iron Condor: $28.32 (all four legs)
- SOLD RUT June 1310 Call.
Net Credit to close Call: $.60.
This closing resulted in a gain of $250, 5% of the gross margin and target for the trade.
As always, stay keen on your risk management and trade carefully,