Option Investor
Watch List
HAVING TROUBLE PRINTING?
Printer friendly version
Dropped Entries

None


New Watch List Entries
FCX $53.77

Current Watch List

FCX - $53.77 - Freeport McMoran

Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc. is a copper and gold mining and production company. The Company's principal asset is the Grasberg mine. Grasberg contains gold reserve and copper reserves. Its principal operating subsidiary is PT Freeport Indonesia. The Company owns approximately 90.64% of PT Freeport Indonesia, and the Government of Indonesia owns the remaining approximate 9.36%. PT Freeport Indonesia mines, processes and explores for ore containing copper, gold and silver. It operates in the remote highlands of the Sudirman Mountain Range in the province of Papua, Indonesia, which is on the western half of the island of New Guinea. PT Freeport Indonesia markets its concentrates containing copper, gold and silver worldwide. The Company also smelts and refines copper concentrates in Spain, and markets the refined copper products through Atlantic Copper, S.A., the wholly owned subsidiary of the Company among others, such as PT Irja Eastern Minerals and FM Services Company

Breakdown target: $52.00
Buy 2007 $55 LEAP Call OMT-AK

Breakout target: $55.50
Buy 2007 $60 LEAP Call OMT-AL
 

Leaps Trader Watch List Archives