Option Investor
Newsletter

COCO update

HAVING TROUBLE PRINTING?
Printer friendly version
We are going to HOLD our COCO short 15 put position regardless of the close today.

I want to see how the market response to the off day today, tomorrow. I am looking for COCO to find a base around $14.75 - $15.00 and we will go from there. If it looks like COCO will have trouble at that support level we may have to act and cover our position sometime during this week. I will keep you informed

But for now we are HOLDING our COCO August 15 put, regardless of its close

Option Writers Newsletter Archives