MU IIIN and SWHC
These three positions will be anywhere from $0.20 - $0.50 into the money.
Considering everything thus far this week, that isn't too bad. But that is of little comfort in regards to today.
I am suggesting that we hold these positions ( MU IIIN SWHC ) regardless of the close today to see if we can get some stabilization. Sometimes we get an over reaction in these smaller issues in sympathy to the overall market. If we do not get a stabilization in these issues, we will look to exit these positions as we did with COCO.
So we will be holding these positions for now and determining what exit points if and when ,might be needed, if we need to act.
Take no action today