We will be holding our TIVO 7.5 put even if TIVO closes below $7.50 today
There will be 2 weeks in the cycle remaining starting Monday and the option is only $0.08-$0.10 in the money as of this blog.
Since this market has taken a nice correction lately, we will be looking for an attempt to hold support levels at some level near DOW 12800 and potentially get some consolidation in the form of a sideways movement, if not a technical bounce.
TIVO should not be too affected by the technicals of the overall market as it sits kind of under the radar. Of course we will monitor TIVO from here on in and inform you of any action that might need to be taken with the position, if necessary.