The futures look somewhat green going into the late hours and it is because of that I am
going to be holding unto the CMI put spread position in Portfolio #2 for at least tomorrow to see if we can get some type of bounce
from this 5 day sell off with have been subjected to.
We will eventually have to deal with the above mentioned position, but hopefully at least , at a slightly
higher price than today's close, but only tomorrow will tell.
Hence, we are Staying the course, well at least for tomorrow.