The action in GRPN is causing me a little concern, especially with
earnings coming this afternoon after the close.
I realize we are still $1.20 - $1.30 out of the money with only 4 days left,
but after the spike up today, I would rather not be caught short in case we get a huge surprise to the upside, normally I could hold but the risk reward is not worth it. I would hold if we were closer to $10 a share not $12. It only gives us
a little over a $1.00.
So we are CLOSING the GRPN May 13/15 call for a NET DEBIT of $0.40 ( the bid/ask is $0.25 - $0.45 ) but try to split for $0.40, if no fill close at $0.45 or market