We have several issues that are in the money as of the close of the market today.

Portfolio #1: HLT.

Portfolio #2: MRK(calls) & PG (calls)

Portfolio #3: BBRY(calls)

Usually I would take some action, but I am going to hold off one more day.

Even in Portfolio #3, which I normally would place a BUY STOP to close on with BBRY, we are going to hold until tomorrow.